- All Categories
- Artisan Butchering
- Waste & Recycling
- Click & Collect
You or a family member, friend or volunteer over the age of 18 can pick up your GreekMarket.co.uk order.
The person collecting the order must have the order number and a form of ID with them (either a debit or credit card, passport, driving licence or utility bill). Once you arrive, please park your car close to the reception or warehouse entrance and a member of staff will bring your order to your car.
Why your Greek honey get crystallised
Pollen and the natural sugars in honey such as glucose and fructose will bind together and begin to form little crystals, which can start making your honey harder. Non-processed, 100% pure natural honey of top quality will crystallise faster than others. While it might mean less shelf appeal because the honey looks solid, keeping pollen in honey means you’re getting a real product made by bees.
Crystallised honey is still honey! It’s perfectly safe to eat and doesn’t mean that your honey has gone bad. In fact, it’s just the opposite! It means that your honey is pure and natural with its flavour, quality and health benefits 100% preserved. You can still eat and cook with crystallised honey exactly as you normally would. It will melt into your hot drinks and into your baked dishes, just like liquid honey.
How to turn your honey back to liquid
If you prefer not to mess with your favourite sweet treat and want to keep your honey dripping, simply give it a bath. Take a large bowl, fill it with warm water and let your honey sit until the crystals melt away.
All our EU electrical appliances come with a FREE compliant adapter, so they can be used in the UK safely.
Since this adapter is not fixed to the appliance, you can also use it for other EU electrical appliances.
Olive oil starts to get naturally solidified when exposed to cold temperatures, usually between 1-4° Celsius.
The solidification of olive oil is a slow and gradual process and starts by it looking cloudy or crystalised. As the olive oil gets even colder, it turns into the same consistency as butter. When completely frozen, it becomes a very hard butter.
Again, this process doesn’t affect the quality — it will be the same Extra Virgin Olive Oil when you bring it back down to room temperature and it becomes liquid again. Some even suggest keeping it at this extra cool temperature to extend the shelf life.
Thawing Olive Oil At Home
•You can put the container into a “warm room”.
Move it to a warmer spot in your house before you use it. Make sure to give it enough time to turn back into a liquid — the larger the packaging, the more time it will need. This process can take anywhere from 1 day to 1 week, so make sure to plan ahead.
•If you are looking to bring your retail bottle of olive oil back to a liquid state, this process is quite simple. Just fill a sink with warm water, and place your olive oil bottle in it. Your olive oil will slowing come back to a full liquid form so that you can use it just like normal — just give it 10 or 20 minutes in the warm water.
•You may find that there are small particles that are floating in the oil after defrosting — these are small, natural molecules of the olive that tend to separate and settle when the olive oil solidifies. Don’t worry, your oil is still good and you can use it like normal.
It depends on whether you have already used it or not. In particular:
- No, you are not eligible for a refund if you have already used your Prime membership by placing an order and taken advantage of the membership benefits.
- Yes, you are eligible for a refund if you have never used your Prime membership and never taken any advantages of your membership benefits.
No, you cannot remove items. We recommend you place a new order.
During festive periods carrier services are stretched to the limit and our Standard delivery service times do not apply.
Our Next Business Day service, however, can provide you with a priority service.
For more information, please check our Delivery Options & Rates
Prime members orders are not affected.
At Greek Market we pride ourselves on the speed at which we get your order on its way to you, so once an order has been placed you cannot add to it as it slows down our dispatch time.
Please let us know and we’ll track down who it belongs to. We won’t be able to collect it from you at the moment but, thanks to your honesty, we’ll be able to help the customer who’s missing it.
There are a number of ways you can search for Greek products on Greek Market:
- By category. All the products we stock are grouped into categories. If you choose ‘All Departments’ at the header (top-left) of the page, several new tabs will appear below it, each one representing a different group of products. If you hover over each new tab, you’ll be able to see products grouped under that category.
- Product search. You’ll find a search box at the header of the page (it’s the one with the little orange magnifying glass symbol). So, if you’re looking for a particular product, simply type the name of the item into the product search box and click on the orange ‘Search’ button. You can search for a category of products too.
- Search as you type. Our highly sophisticated internal search engine also offers you with instant results as you type in the search field, found in the header of the page.
- Daily Deals. You can also search for Greek products and groceries that are on offer using the ‘Daily Deals‘ tab at the top of the page.
- Greek Brands. Find your favourite Greek products by searching by browsing the ‘Greek Brands‘ tab.