Who We Are
A technology driven, online retailer & wholesaler of Greek products
GreekMarket.co.uk has been the most exciting destination for Greek products in the UK, Europe and beyond since 2005. Dedicated to providing competitive prices, great product selection and unparalleled customer service, we’ve created a unique shop that offers thousands of customers all over the world the ability to find what they want from a Greek supermarket easily and quickly.
So whether you’re after Greek coffees, Greek pies, Greek drinks, Greek cooking ingredients, Greek honey, Greek olive oil or specific Greek producers we’ll make sure that it’s sourced directly from Greece and delivered straight to your door as soon as 24 hours in a professional manner.
Greek Market is your one stop shop for
- Greek food
- Greek groceries
- Greek ready meals
- Greek chilled & frozen products
- Greek books
- Greek gifts
- Greek home & kitchen products
- Greek baby products
- Greek toys
- Greek health & beauty products
- All Greek products!
You can tell we are passionate about Greece and Greek products!
If you are as passionate and enthusiastic about Greek products as our team, why don’t you join us?
- …watch this space for more exciting news throughout the year!
- After the successful My Prime Delivery service for Prime members, it’s high time for every Greek Market customer to be offered the maximum convenience, too! The best day to receive your order is when it suits you! Choose your Weekday, Saturday or Next Business Day delivery service with confidence. Greek Market is the first Greek supermarket in the world outside Greece, to offer this premium service.
- Facebook and Google social login/registration services are now operational for all Greek Market customers.
- We have teamed up with Klarna to provide our customers with payment method flexibility and convenience.
- The Greek Market ® brand name and logo is now a registered trademark with the UK’s Intellectual Property Office.
- Choose the delivery weekday (Mon-Fri) that suits you or Saturday delivery with My Prime Delivery.
- Greek Market Prime Membership now available on a monthly or annual subscription.
- GreekChocolates.co.uk, the largest Greek chocolates importer in the UK, is now part of our Greek Market family.
- Revamped and Relaunched! Our Greek Market 3rd party sellers programme has grown enough to justify its own dedicated platform by connecting producers, suppliers and sellers of Greek products to customers worldwide! Join Greek Market Direct now!
- Brexit ready with an ever expanding specialist team, uninterrupted flow of Greek products into the UK, determined to overcome any obstacle and barrier to free trade.
- Free Prime Membership & Priority Access to doctors, nurses and all NHS staff in the UK to combat the Covid-19 pandemic
- The Greek Butchery section is our new addition and covers the whole of the UK with quality meats cuts from Greece.
- We have extended our reach and now Unlimited quantities of Greek products can be delivered to the EUROPEAN UNION via Greek.Market (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden).
- Greek Market launch to cater for EU customers in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Sweden.
- We introduce the idea of Greek Market LOCAL in London, Manchester and Sheffield via participating retailers.
- Launch of our Prime Membership Service in the UK offers members free next day delivery, exclusive products, 10% discount on all products and deals & benefits from participating retailers.
- Producers, suppliers and sellers of Greek products can open their own Greek Market storefront. Greek suppliers are now connected to customers worldwide directly!
- The Drachma is back! Join our new Points & Loyalty programme.
- A brand new Greek Market platform introduced with major improvements, even more products, greater flexibility for our customers in even more countries.
- The collapse of the Greek economy and the economic depression that followed resulted in many Greek producers and suppliers to go bankrupt. Greek Market continued to support Greek companies and managed to minimise severe disruptions in the supply and availability of Greek products.
- Our European expansion brought many new partnerships and deals with major established Greek companies, such as ION chocolates and confectionery. Greek Market was able to increase the number of Greek products available to our customers in the UK and Europe.
- As part of SNBC Group, Greek Market was introduced to the UK public in 2005 as the only e-shop to cover a huge gap in the market and to provide thousands of customers with Greek products.