- I’d like to order Greek Products. Do I have to register?
If you would like to place orders online from GreekMarket.co.uk first you need to register by signing up (create an account). For this you will need a valid email address. You will receive an email which contains a link required for your email address validation. This is a standard safety procedure. When filling in your details, you must also select a password, which gives you access to your GreekMarket.co.uk account. By having a GreekMarket.co.uk account you can manage your current and future orders, your credit, your subscriptions and more.
- I don’t remember my password, what do I do?
If you have successfully registered with GreekMarket.co.uk and you can’t remember your password, please follow the password recovery process. You’ll need your email address for this.
- How can I pay for my GreekMarket.co.uk order?
We accept payments online via a secure SSL connection (a green lock appears on the top-left corner of your browser). Users of the Safari browser (found on iPads/iPhones) must select the relevant option. Payments are processed by Paypal. You do not need a paypal account. Credit cards can also be accepted over the phone (see further down), but your order might not benefit from any special offers. Bank transfers (e-Banking) are also accepted, but you need to place your order online first and choose e-Banking as your payment method.
- How can I send payment using e-Banking (money transfer)?
e-Banking is accepted only for payments in GBP (£) and EUR (€) orders. Please place your order online first and then send your payment using your name and order ID number as reference. Instructions and account numbers will be forwarded to you via email.
- I don’t want to place an order for Greek products over the Internet, what do I do?
You can order by email or telephone. Simply email the details of your order or call us on +44 (0)208 123 0570. Payment of our electronic invoice can be made using a debit or credit card. On special circumstances the bank trasfer method can also be accepted (see above).
- I want to pay for my order in my currency, not British pounds. What do I do?
Apart from GBP (£), payments can also be made in Euro (€), USD, AUD, CAD, CHF. Totals and exchange rates are calculated based on GBP (£) prices. Please contact us first.
- Do you deliver Greek products to my country?
Yes, we deliver in more than 30 countries worldwide. If your country is no listed yet please contact us. There are no customs restrictions within the European Union.
- I can't checkout. Is there a minimum order value restriction?
No, there is no minimum value! Please check there aren't any out of stock products in your cart.
- Some of the products cannot be ordered in requested quantity. Is there a minimum quantity restriction?
Certain products, especially of low value, due to packaging or other practical restrictions, can only be ordered in certain minimum quantities, such as 2, 4, 5, 10 etc.
- How can I get FREE Delivery?
All orders over £49 are eligibile for free delivery in the UK (except Northern Ireland). If free delivery does not appear as an option in your cart, that means that you have not reached the £49 threshold yet. Free delivery will be enabled automatically by increasing the quantities of existing products in your cart or adding more products. When you're ready simply select the delivery method that matches your needs.
- My order qualifies for free delivery, but why isn't there a faster free delivery in the UK?
Here at Greek Market we give our customers the flexibility of chosing between Day Definite Delivery (for example guaranteed delivery within 48 hours) and a more relaxed, non-urgent, non-day-definite delivery such as 10 to 15 days. The latter is ideal for no-rush orders and at the moment the only option that offers you FREE delivery on all orders over £49.
- Delivery to addresses in Northern Ireland / Isle of Man
Regrettably orders to be delivered to a Northern Ireland or Isle of Man address (BT / IM post codes) do not qualify for free delivery. Orders over £49 bear a fixed charge of £9.95 whereas orders below £49 will be charged £15.95 regardless of weight or volume.
- Delivery options and times.
You can either choose a fast, day definite delivery which takes 48 hours after dispatch or a more relaxed approach, ideal for non-urgent orders, which take 10-15 days. Please note that these are business days, weekends are not included since couriers do not normally deliver on Weekends.
- Weekend deliveries.
If you require your order to be delivered on Saturday or Sunday, please let us know before placing your order. Depending on your delivery address, it is possible that our couriers will be able to deliver during a weekend for an additional charge.
- Where is my order?
If you recently placed an order and you’re wondering why you haven’t received it yet, you should first check what delivery option you selected at the time of ordering. You can also log into your account and check whether we’ve dispatched it to you. Tracking numbers are available only for orders during their final stage when their status is: "Dispatched". You can find your tracking number when you login to you account. All successful orders are automatically notified to you by email.
- How can I track my parcel?
In order to track and trace you parcel you need to have your tracking number. This will be displayed in your "My Orders" section of your Greek Market account dashboard.
- The Royal Mail tracking number is in the form: AA123456789AA. Click here to track online with Royal Mail.
- The DHL tracking number is in the form: 1234567890. Click here to track online with DHL.
- The TNT tracking number is in the form: 1234567890. Click here to track online with TNT.
- The DPD tracking number is in the form: 1234567890. Click here to track online with DPD.